Spring haul and products' reviews

Statement Necklace from Berska:
the perfect piece, I find that it completes every outfit. It will be definetely a favorite all year round! Really affordable too...If you can get your hands on it do so now ;)





Yves Rocher: hair oil
I was in need for something like that when I came across of the following product in Yves Rocher. Really good quality, natutal ingredients and in a reasonable price.
I have been using it for less than a month so I can't have a complete review but so far I like it ;)


Garnier: Ultra Doux Creme de Soin
As you can understand I really need and like hydrating hair products (curly hair and I don't care!!)
I absolutely enjoy the texture of my hair after using it. It helps with natural styling and a shiny finish


Kiko: Curling Mascara
I love the super thin wand it comes with and the price of it is absolutely ridiculous!
However, I find that it works better ( at least for me) if a layer it with another mascara I own.



Floral Jumpsuit:H&M
One of my favorite purchases so far!!I have already worn it with shear black tights and it looked amazing even though it is a summery piece!
It's a 10 for me!



White sweater : Pull and Bear
Perfect for this season, not too thick but it can keep you warm on a chillier night out.
The only thing that has been a struggle is the fact that it is white...so it needs extra care when it comes to washing it -.-


Bioderma: micellaire face cleanser
I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin and everything I have used so far to take my make up off has been breaking me out and irritating me.
This is why I swear by this product and I sincerely believe that I am not going to try something else for a long time.
It may need a little more time and product to take make up off but it is 100% worth it!!!

And last but definetely not least, my new roommate!!! 
Franklin is the cutest dog ever and I am absolutely obsessed with him ^_^
My friends have noticed my obsession with frenchies so he was a well-thought present ...


Hope I gave you some ideas for your next purchases ^_^

Alexia...


Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram