DIY: ombre shorts




things you'll need : pair of shorts, bleach and one bucket










(I did this step outdoors because the sun speeds up the procedure ;)

now you just wait until the colour of your shorts is the one you desire and then you handwash to get rid of the rest of the bleach (USE GLOVES to protect your hands)





I don't know about you but I absolutely love the result!! It's just perfect for the summer  ^.^

i hope you enjoyed it :)

alexia <3
 
ps: stay tuned for a complete look




 
please follow me and like the blog for more DIYs :)
 









 

Unknown

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! nice idea!
    Have a nice day! my like in bloglovin for your post!!:))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you sooo much!! <3
    have a nice day and loootsss of likes in bloglovin!!!
    alexia<3
    lexieschoices.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

Instagram